Saturday, June 16, 2007

menu 6/16/07

I did well today. I actually ended up with quite a few more activity points than just the 6 I had planned on today, so I ate 2.5 of the extra three I recorded. I actually think it was more than three, spent about 90 minutes hoeing and weeding my garden (I am going to try and take some pictures tomorrow!) and then I helped a friend load a bunch of patio stones into a truck, and I canned strawberries, so I think my extra three on top of my 6 for 45 minutes of inline skating this morning was reasonable.

Food wise, was good, ate 24.5 points (so an extra 2.5 points). I averaged 66 calories a point. So within my planned range, and I got in my inline skating this morning, and earned my 6 planned activity points yay! Here's my menu:

Morning
20 oz black coffee 0
Subtotal 0
Midday
1 3/4 cups Kix 2
6 oz White Chocolate Raspberry Yogurt 1
Homemade Jam 0.5
1 item Light Multi-Grain English Muffin 1
1/2 cup Crunch Cereal 1
3 oz carrot(s) 0
fiber one bar 2
Subtotal 7.5
Evening
8 1/2 oz cooked cauliflower 0.5
1/2 cup Low-Fat 2% Milkfat Small Curd Cottage Cheese 2
Quiche and Bagel Sandwich 5
2 slice light whole wheat bread 1
Jam 1
Crystal Light Slurpee 2
Subtotal 11.5
Snacks
1 bag 100 calorie pop kettle corn, popped 2
1/2 Tbsp peanut butter 1
1/2 Tbsp chocolate syrup 0.5
1/2 cup ice cream
1
1 item Applebran Vitatop
1
Subtotal 5.5
Food POINTS values total used 24.5
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
45 min inline skating 6
60 min gardening, hoeing,etc. 3

2 comments:

Kathy said...

You must be full of energy to be doing all that gardening and then skating as well...I'm jealous of your youth and endurance! Great going.

2L said...

You are really into gardening. Post some pictures so we can see your hard work!!