Thursday, June 7, 2007

It's an itchy thursday

Itchy? Why would a Thursday be itchy? It's because when you burn yourself like crazy on a weekend, it takes until just about Thursday until that burn turns into an itchy mess of peeling skin. I don't think it's officially started peeling yet, but the itchiness has started therefore I'm sure the peeling will follow. I'm really bummed I am going to peel, I was getting such good color this year on my normally casper looking ass.

So I broke down today and order some healthy food online. I've been on Weight Watchers for 6 months, and all I've heard about on the Boards, and from other people through their blogs and what not is Vitalicious Products and Western Alternative Bagels. So I finally broke down and ordered some. Hell I'm sure I paid too much (they are so expensive), but as this point, I'm looking for new stuff to try, and everyone raves about both products, so I'm giving it a shot. I will keep you posted on the reviews of both products.

Other than that, I've got out for a few walks this week, and so far, I have in about 4 miles. Unfortunately, that is a far cry from my goal of 10 per week, but it's been a combination of a busy week, and crappy weather, so I've walked when I can, and I while no excuses are actually excuses, I believe these are pretty good reasons, haha. I hope to get a nice long walk in tomorrow night, so by the end of the week (which I take as Saturday, my weigh in day) I should have roughly 7 or 8 miles in.

Food-wise, it's been a good week. I haven't been faced with to many temptations, and I haven't went Off Plan once, I haven't used any of my flexies, and I've avoided the snack cakes and the like for another week. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed for another good loss on Saturday, I could sure use another one after a couple weeks of back tracking. So here's to hoping!

I hope everyone has had a fabulous healthy day!

Kate

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I wasn't too awfully impressed with the Vita-muffins, but I order from Western Bagel about every six weeks and put a huge supply of bagels, English muffins, and pitas in the freezer...cost, be damned...because they play such an important role in my staying on program. Good luck with your weigh-in.