Thanks for the tag Kathy. I love giving everyone a chance to get to know me, and it was a pleasure reading about you :)
WHAT WERE YOU DOING TEN YEARS AGO?
Wow, ten years ago I was still in High School. I believe I was just turning 16 (haha, crazy!). So I was doing all the things that a normal 16 year old did. I was involved in Softball, Volleyball and Student Council. I was on Prom committee. And surprisingly, even at this point, I was concerned about my weight. I was always trying to lose, even though now looking back, I'd love to be as fit and thin as I was then!
WHAT WERE YOU DOING ONE YEAR AGO?
1 year. It's amazing what changes in one year. I was in the same job I am now, but I was generally an unhappy person. I was stuck in a relationship I wasn't happy with, but was to scared to get out of. I was about 16lbs heavier than I am now, and I was lazy! I spent more time on the couch after work than I did doing any other thing, and most of this was because of the relationship I was in.
FIVE SNACKS YOU ENJOY
1. 100 calorie pack microwave Kettle Corn, an awesome treat and a controlled portion.
2. A Western Alternative Bagel with Cream Cheese. YUM!
3. Any Fruit. I love fruit and veggies, and I eat them as much as I can.
4. Yogurt with Cereal. I love cereal, and the cereal makes the yogurt crunchy. Very Filling.
5. And English Muffin with Preserves. I think I just love the Preserves and the Muffin is just something to put them on!
FIVE SONGS TO WHICH YOU KNOW ALL THE LYRICS
1. You had me from Hello- The Ex and I's song.
2. Any George Strait song
3. Uptown Girl- Billy Joel
4. Everlasting Love
5. Billy Joel- We didn't start the fire.
FIVE THINGS YOU WOULD DO IF YOU WERE A MILLIONAIRE
(Just a million?)
1. Tell work I was taking a long vacation and go.
2. Pay off my house, then sell it, and move back out to the country.
3. Buy my dad a new corvette. His Dream, and mine for that matter.
4. See the world. I'd love to travel, just never had the money!
5. Help people that deserve it. I don't know how this would be, but I would find a way.
FIVE BAD HABITS
1. Eating out of boredom, terrible habit!
2. Like Kathy, I avoid going out. I'm totally a homebody, and almost a loner to an extent, and I miss out on a lot staying at home.
3. I live for the future instead of now, I'm trying to work on this one. It's always “well in a year” with me.
4. Also like Kathy, I have a “nest” next to the chair I sit in. Books, Cross Stitching, My Laptop, notebooks. Luckily it's hidden, but even when I clean it up, it gets back to bad in no time.
5. Being hard on myself. I often put a lot of pressure on myself to succeed in things, and when I fail, or don't quite reach my expectations I get bummed out. Classic overachiever syndrome. Everyone else thinks I did great, I'm thinking how I could do better.
FIVE THINGS YOU LIKE DOING
1. Cross-Stitching. I love it, I have several projects I'm working on. I tend to do it more in the winter.
2. Watching Movies. I have over 350 movies at home, so I always have something to watch.
3. Reading. I read every night before I go to bed. I mostly love the crime/mystery novels. But I can't read a book that I know how it ends, I love interest.
4. Gardening. It's new to me this year. But I love it. I love seeing something grow, and knowing my hard work is paying off.
5. This is a new one! I love my morning walks on the weekend. I get up early 7 or so, and go out on a walk with the dog. It's so quiet before everyone else gets up, the sun is just coming up, and the birds are chirping, it's just real serene and I love it.
FIVE THINGS YOU'LL NEVER WEAR AGAIN
1. A one piece swimsuit...I hope!
2. Softball Cleats, in a competitive game
3. My Fat Pants, lol
4. A Prom Dress
5. Striped Toe Socks (they were apparently "in" in HS!)
FIVE FAVORITE TOYS
1. My laptop
3. My Truck (I know it's not technically a toy), but I love it!
4. My coffeemaker (I just got a Bunn Coffeemaker for Christmas and I love it!)
5. My kitchen utensils( I love to cook, and I'm always adding new toys to the kitchen, so every new one is like Christmas!)
“INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.”