Friday, June 8, 2007

A Quicky Post

Today hasn't even been busy at work, but somehow I managed to completely forget to update :) I think it's because I've been trying to narrow down what exactly I'm going to do with all the Strawberries I plan to pick tomorrow. But this week I think I've narrowed it down to Strawberry Jam, Strawberry Preserves and Strawberries in Syrup, and then just freezing some with sugar on them, and leaving some to munch on throughout the week. Then it's onto figuring out what exactly I'm going to do with the next batch I pick, haha.

So my weekend is shaping up pretty good. Tonight I have the house to myself , I love a house to myself! But unfortunately I have alot of running around to do! I have to run and check on my garden (promise pictures soon Carolyn!), then running around trying to get everything ready for canning before all the store close at 9 or 10. Tomorrow will be consumed by strawberries, and no plans on Sunday as of yet, probably some relaxing (and maybe some pulling weeds in my flowerbeds at home!).

Weigh In is tomorrow, and my fingers are crossed for a good loss, as I've been on program all week! Even just a .4lb loss will put me under 150, which I haven't seen in YEARS (well with the exception of one point in May!). So I'm excited, I'll report tomorrow.

Until then, I hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

L said...

Yum. . .strawberries. Freeze some so you can make smoothies.

*Skinny Vibes* Good luck at WI tomorrow!! You've done awesome this week & I'm sure the scale will show it.

BTW. . .which one are you in the picture? I'm ganna guess the middle one but I have no ligit reason why.