Thursday, June 14, 2007

Weigh In Tomorrow.

Well tomorrow is my first Weigh In on my new Weigh In day, so I'm excited, although I'm almost expecting a gain for two reasons. One, I always see a gain two weeks before TOM (just how my body operates!), and well, that's this week, so I probably will see a gain, and two, I ate a lot of strawberries on Saturday, so while it wasn't an unhealthy indulgence, I did eat a lot, , so I would expect a small gain from that. So I'm expecting a gain tomorrow, I just hope it's not too bad.

I get a little frustrated though, I've been fighting hard with saying goodbye to the 150's and hello to the 140's, and a small gain will probably put me back in the 150's, which will be a bummer, but there is always next week right? I'll get a good bit into the 140's eventually.

I received my VitaTops yesterday, and I have to admit, they are pretty darn good, at least the one I tried. My roommate tried the Fudgy Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip One, and she liked it. I tried the Sugar Free Banana Nut Muffin one, and it was really good! I've had a hankering for Banana Bread lately, and this took care of that. Very good! I'm excited to try the other flavors as well.

Tonight I have a lot of running around to do. I have to get more stuff for my canning that I'm planning to do on Saturday, and I want to get over to the Sporting Goods store and check out some new Rollerblades. The skates that I have, while still good skates are like darn near archaic now, plus they have been well used in the 8-10 years that I've had them, so it's time to buy a new set, and upgrade to something a little better. I've decided that I think I am going to try doing some sort of inline skating marathon or race. I don't know why it's slipped my mind until the last couple days how good of a workout, and how much I enjoy Rollerblading. So I'm going to start doing that more often.

Anyways, Weigh In Report Tomorrow, I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Too much hip Chick said...

Good luck tomorrow! Drink lots of water today and you won't have a problem at weigh in. Keep up the great work - I am hoping to get to your weight by the end of the year - thanks for inspiring!!!

Kim L said...

I hope the weigh-in went well!