Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Menu 6/20/07

I ended up getting in my whole walking time today, even though I desperately just wanted to lay on the couch when I got home. I walked just over an hour, and got in 3.5 miles. My totals for work-outs this week (according to my SparkPeople Tracker) are as follows:

Calories Burned: 1640
Miles: 23.3

The was I have it figured, even if i ate 1500 calories tomorrow (which is a heavy day for me), I have enough of a deficit to lose 1.2lbs this week, although like I said before, I dont think the scale will show that due to water retention.

BUT, at least I met my goals this week, that makes me feel great.

I ate 22 of 22 points today, and averaged 67 calories per point. Here was my menu.

Morning
20 oz black coffee 0
142 oz water 0
Subtotal 0
Midday
Mexican Pork Stew 4
4 oz carrot(s) 0.5
6 1/2 oz strawberries 0.5
Subtotal 5
Evening
1 cup Go Lean Cereal 2
6 oz Peach Yogurt 1
6 oz cooked cauliflower 0
tuna salad
3
Onion Western Bagel
1
2 slice light whole wheat bread 1
1/2 cup Low-Fat 2% Milkfat Small Curd Cottage Cheese 2
6 oz pear(s) 1
Subtotal 11
Snacks
Hersheys Syrup 1/2 Tbsp
0.5
1 tsp Jif Peanut Butter
1
Breyers FF Ice Cream 1
Jam - Quick-added food 0.5
1 item Light Multi-Grain English Muffin 1
1 bag 100 calorie pop kettle corn, popped 2
Subtotal 6
Food POINTS values total used 22
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
62 min walking, leisure 2
Activity POINTS values earned 2

2 comments:

Fatinah said...

way to go on a great day

Anonymous said...

hey! thanks for commenting on my blog, and keep up the good work in your weight loss!