Friday, June 15, 2007

A Plan

Alright, so I've gotten over my self-loathing of a couple hours ago. I do really get frustrated, but it's my fault for letting it get to me. If I would've taken my first weigh in last week, 150.8lbs (a .4 gain), instead of taking a more favorable, after walk weight of 149-something, I would've only gained a pound this week, which is TOTALLY normal for my TOM gain (typically around 1.2lbs). So I guess it's my fault for cheating last week, still, I hate gains.

So I've came up with a plan for this week. I have some goals, and Here they are!

Goal Calories per point (yes! back to tracking that!): 54-68 calories per point.
Activity Point Goal: 18 Activity Points (no more than that). My plan for activity points:

Friday: Walk
Saturday: Rollerblade
Sunday: Walk
Monday: Off
Tuesday: Rollerblade
Wednesday: Walk
Thursday: Off

I'm not going to eat my activity points this week, and I'm seriously tracking everything I put in my mouth this week (I did last week also!), I need a loss this week.

Ok, so off I go! Here's to a good Week!

3 comments:

Fatinah said...

This totally sounds like a plan for success!

Kathy said...

You have a great plan in place and I'm sure you're going to have a great week...good luck!

Amber said...

Sounds like you have a great plan in line. Sorry to hear about the gain but you can get the weight off!