Monday, April 30, 2007

Menu 4/30/07

Today was a good day eating wise. I think I made some decent choices. I really need to get better about eating at night, I feel like I eat ALOT at night. It hasn't affected my weight loss, but as far as maintenance goes, I know I need to get into eating bigger meals, and just low point snacks. Perhaps I will try to work on that the next couple weeks. I updated my tracker at the top of the page to show my ultimate goal, not just my WW goal of 140. I would like to stay between 135-140, so I set the tracker goal as 137, right in the middle of the range. Half way there.

Took a nice walk with the dog, for 45 minutes, and I didn't eat any of the activity points, I wasn't hungry for them!

Here is the menu.

Morning
2 cup black coffee 0
1 pc Dentyne Ice Peppermint
0
Subtotal 0
Midday
1/2 cup Cheerios 1
6 oz Strawberry Yogurt 1
2 1/2 oz cooked tilapia 1.5
2 pc Dentyne Ice Peppermint
0
Subtotal 3.5
Evening
11 oz cooked cauliflower 1
1 Whole Grain Mini Bagel
1
2 slice light whole wheat bread 1
Tuna Salad
4
1/2 cup Kashi Crunch Cereal 1
6 oz White Chocolate Raspberry Yogurt 1
Subtotal 9
Snacks
1 3/4 cups Kix 2
6 oz carrot(s) 0.5
1 item Carrot Cake 1
SF FF Pudding Banana Cream
1
1 item Light Multi-Grain English Muffin 1
3 Tbsp Sugar Free Strawberry Preserves 0.5
1/2 cup Quick Oats Cereal 2
3/4 tsp sugar 0
1 tsp ground cinnamon 0
Hostess Cupcakes 100 calorie pack
1
1/2 Tbsp chocolate syrup 0.5
Subtotal 9.5
Food POINTS values total used 22
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
45 min walking, leisure 2
Activity POINTS values earned 2

1 comment:

noelle said...

you eat a LOT of cauliflower!!!

I find that when I let myself eat too many little snacks, that I just want to keep eating to satisfy some empty hole. If I limit my snacking, I just do so mch better.