Saturday, April 28, 2007

Weigh In Dilemma

Well I had a little bit of a weigh in dilemma this morning. I don't really know what to do about it.

A little bit of history. I've been weighing myself every Saturday morning, right when I get up, on a scale I newly purchasesd when I started WW in January.

Typically I step on once, get the weight, and then step on a second time just to "recheck" I've ALWAYS gotten the same weight. Today I stepped on the first time, got 150.4, which was a maintain, hey, I'm good with that. Then I rechecked 152.4. Again, 152.4, then again 154. Then again 153. So I'm at loss of which weight to use.

I've talked to a couple of the girls on the board and got varying opinions. I think I'm going to go with the first weight (because it's favorable) and then re-weigh in the morning to see what I get, TOM should be along today.

I'll just take the average of today and tomorrow's weigh in's and run with it. Sometimes I get so frustrated. I know I didn't overeat, so I know the gain is just a cycle, but it's a good way to throw me off the happy losing track. Oh Well!

2 comments:

L said...

Ha that's actually kind of funny. Maybe you should average it? If I were you, I'd probably take the lowest too.

Is there something wrong with the scale maybe? Try weighing something and see if the weight changes?

noelle said...

I hate that I am too am sooooo very addicted to that number. I go to WI every Tuesday monring at my local WW...but I weigh in my bathroom nearly every time I go potty. I know it's bad when my 3 yo talks to me while I go potty then says "Do the scale now, mama."

I also know it's bad when I weigh in the middle of the night. How sad is that?!?!

I would take the first number, too, also because it's the lowest number and I'm all about that!