Thursday, April 26, 2007

Menu 4/26/07

Had a pretty good day food wise. I have had a tendency to nibble a bit while cooking, today I just reserved a point for "nibbling" probably was a little more than that, but heck, thats why I don't use all my flexies. Need to get that in check though.

Morning
2 cup black coffee 0
Subtotal 0
Midday
Cheesy Crockpot Chicken
4
Subtotal 4
Evening
Shrimp and Sausage Stir Fry with Rice
10
Subtotal 10
Snacks
6 oz dill pickle(s) 0
6 oz carrot(s) 0.5
4 oz apple(s) 0.5
1 item Plain mini bagel 1
6 oz Raspberry Yogurt 1
1/2 cup Go Lean Crunch Cereal 1
1 Tbsp Strawberry Cream Cheese Light
1
Breyers Fat Free Ice Cream 1/2 cup
1
Hershey's Syrup 1 Tablespoon
1
Extras - "Nibbles"
1
Subtotal 8
Food POINTS values total used 22
Food POINTS values remaining 0

2 comments:

Kim said...

Hi Kate! I wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment! :) It's always a thrill to hear from someone new that is on this same journey. :) Best of luck to you, it sounds like you are doing great!!!!!

L said...

wow congrats on being over half way to your goal!!