Friday, April 27, 2007

Oh yah I almost forgot!

I'm bored today, can you tell?

So my a new personal goal last week was to try something new every week. Whether it was going to a new place to eat, a new fitness class, do something I've never done, it just had to be new.

So, this week, is kind of an extension of my last weeks "new". I'm trying Yoga tomorrow again, a new place called Continuity Yoga. I'm going for a session in the morning called Healthy Backs. I'm hoping that this will relieve some of the tension in my back, as that is where I get tight from stress. So I didn't like Yoga the first time, but I'm giving it another shot. I'll keep ya posted.

1 comment:

PearShapedGirl said...

Hi Kate, thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate your comment. I think you've got a great goal with trying something new every week. It's amazing the kind of ruts people get into, doing the same thing every day. It's a good idea to switch things up! I hope you have a good time at yoga...

Take care,
PSG