Monday, April 23, 2007

Menu Monday

Well here is the menu for today. I did pretty well. I will post the recipe for the quiche tomorrow.

On another note, I'm doing everything I can to not sit down in front of the tv with a half gallon of ice cream and eat away, because I am depressed. I am a dog lover at heart, and I heard about a purebred golden retriever who is going to be taken to the pound in the morning, just because no one wants him. I feel so guilty for not taking him, but I don't think I could handle two dogs. So sad...

Monday, April 23, 2007
Morning
2 cup black coffee 0
Subtotal 0
Midday
4 oz cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast 3.5
6 oz carrot(s) 0.5
Subtotal 4
Evening
Yogurt and Kashi - Quick-added food 2
1 item Carrot Cake 1
6 3/4 oz cooked broccoli 0.5
Quiche - Quick-added food 3
Subtotal 6.5
Snacks
6 oz dill pickle(s) 0
1/2 cup Sugar-Free Strawberry 0
4 oz apple(s) 0.5
5 oz strawberries 0
hostess 100 cal pack - Quick-added food 1
Sugar Free Vanilla Pudding - Quick-added food 1
3 Tbsp Sugar Free Strawberry Preserves 0.5
Ice Cream - Quick-added food 3
1 item Light Multi-Grain English Muffin 1
All Bran Crackers - Quick-added food 2
1 wedge Light Creamy Garlic & Herb 1
Zero Points - Quick-added food 1.5
Subtotal 11.5
Food POINTS values total used 22
Food POINTS values remaining 0

No comments: