Sunday, April 29, 2007

A gorgeous Sunday

Today was a crazy busy day, and it was soooo gorgeous outside. I started the day by going to a nearby park to meet one of my girlfriends for a nice hike, we took our dogs and had a blast, we managed to stay out a little over and hour, but I only counted an hour for Activity Points. After that, I went over to my parents, and my youngest brother and I went wall climbing. We managed to climb for about an hour and a half before we just couldn't even pull ourselves up anymore. So I counted 45 minutes for climbing (half the time) and the other 45mins for belaying (aka, holding the rope for my brother to climb). So I totally earned all of my 11 Activity Points today! Yes! I actually didn't even feel like eating any of them, but I know if I don't eat at least half that I will be STARVING tomorrow, so I did. When I just go out and have a nice walk, and get only like 2 points, it's not that big of a deal, but with 11 it is. I really wish they would allow you to eat them within 24 hours. No such luck.

As far as the crappy weigh in on Saturday/Sunday this week, I'm not letting it get me down, because I know it was just a TOM gain, plus, my clothes are like falling off me, it's awesome.

On the dating front, couple new prospects, I'll lay them out tomorrow :)

Anyways, here's the menu

Morning
No entries for this meal time.
Subtotal 0
Midday
1 cup Egg Beaters 2.5
2 slice light whole wheat bread 1
1 Tbsp Sugar Free Strawberry Preserves 0
Subtotal 3.5
Evening
Salad - Quick-added food 0
2 serving Low-fat Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing 2
Creole Catch Ruby Tuesday - Quick-added food 7
Subtotal 9
Snacks
6 oz Strawberry Yogurt 1
1/2 cup Crunch Cereal 1
Crystal Light Slurpee - Quick-added food 1
1 item Light Multi-Grain English Muffin 1
3 Tbsp Sugar Free Strawberry Preserves 0.5
1/4 package Butterscotch Pudding, Prepared with Skim Milk 1
1 item Carrot Cake 1
1 bar Giant orange sherbet & ice cream bar 2
1/2 item Chocolate Cup Cake(s) 1
Corn Chips - Quick-added food 2
1/4 cup salsa 0
Peanut Butter Brownie Sundae - Quick-added food 4
Bagel and Cream Cheese - Quick-added food 2
Subtotal 17.5
Food POINTS values total used 30
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
60 min backpacking, without load (hiking) 3
45 min Belaying 2
45 min mountain climbing 6
Activity POINTS values earned 11

2 comments:

noelle said...

WOW, what a weekend! Suddenly the fact that I went for a 30 minute walk this morning doesn't seem so exciting!

Way to go!

Fatinah said...

I think you are so smart to eat some of your activity points. So many people don't and their weight loss stalls.
They sound like some fun activity points to boot!