Saturday, April 28, 2007

Saturday

Well today was a generally good day, well, besides the scale incident this morning. Which, I've decided I am going to re-weigh in the morning, and if the weight is still higher, I will edit the weight (being I'm an online only subscriber). For the time being, I used the first weight.

I stayed pretty active all day. I didn't get up and go to yoga like I was intending, but I'm going to go monday. Instead I got up, weighed in, pondered that a bit, and then washed my truck. After that, went to IKEA and stopped at the local greenhouse to look at their flowers and vegetable plants. They has a good selection. I want to plant some onions and peppers this year. I've never exactly gardened before, but being on Weight Watchers, and eating better, I go through more peppers and onions, I figure it would be WAY cheaper to grow my own and then chop and freeze them to use throughout the winter. Produce is expensive here in the winter! So we'll see how that goes. After that, I can home, went for a bike ride, ate dinner and then went out for a drink with "R", a young and successful guy I met on Myspace. Things seemed to have went well, and he said he would teach me to play disc golf. Perhaps one of my "new things" in the coming weeks. We'll see where things go, but hey, it might be promising. After that, came home, went on a nice long walk with the dog, and into the hot tub I went. Now I'm just waiting around, cause I have to go get my two brothers at the airport at 1130, yuck!

Tomorrow, planning to go on a long bike ride with one of my girlfriends, then wall climbing with my brother. So I should get some Activity Points tomorrow for sure!

Alright here is the menu, report on the re-weigh in the morning.

Morning
2 cup black coffee 0
Subtotal 0
Midday
1/2 Tbsp pancake syrup 0.5
10 oz egg white(s) 3
1 Tbsp Sugar Free Strawberry Preserves 0
1 Philly Swirl Pop - Quick-added food 0
2 slice light whole wheat bread 1
Crystal Light Slurpee - Quick-added food 1
Subtotal 5.5
Evening
10 oz cooked cauliflower 0.5
3 3/4 oz cooked white rice 2.5
sausage potato stew - Quick-added food 5
2 Philly Swirl Pops - Quick-added food 0
3 oz dill pickle(s) 0
Subtotal 8
Snacks
7 ounces Brewery Beer - Quick-added food 2
1/2 cup Crunch Cereal 1
6 oz Raspberry Yogurt 1
3 Tbsp Sugar Free Strawberry Preserves 0.5
1 item Light Multi-Grain English Muffin 1
3 oz carrot(s) 0
3/4 cup Cheerios 1.5
1/2 cup Vanilla Ice Cream 1
Subtotal 8
Food POINTS values total used 21.5
Food POINTS values remaining 0.5
Activity
20 min cycling, racing ( > 12 mph ) 2
40 min walking, brisk 2
Activity POINTS values earned 4

No comments: