Well It's May! I love May!
I've never "set goals" for myself since I've been doing the Weight Loss thing, but I think I want to for May.
Weight as of May 1, 2007: 152.0lbs
1. Lose 4 lbs this month! My weight loss has slowed now that I've taken off 15lbs, so I think this is a great, and easily doable goal! My weight loss has average about 1.2 lbs per week, so this is under that. So... 148lbs by June 1st.
2. Get out and do something active every day the weather permits. Even if this just taking Duke for a walk around the block, just get moving, the WOMAN Challenge should go hand in hand with this!
3. Eat less at night. Hasn't affected my weight loss yet, but I eat A LOT after dinner, I need to get that in check so it's easier to maintain later one.
4. Eat larger meals and fewer snacks. Kinda goes hand in hand with # 3!
5. Personal Goal: Go on a date with at least one guy, I normally wouldn't. They always say to give everyone a shot, so I am going to go on a date with someone who I normally wouldn't. Maybe it will work out!
Alright those are the goals for May! Ready-Set-Go.