Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Menu 5/2/07

Well I did well. I got out and walked for 55 minutes when I got home. It was nice, plus activity points to boot. I didn't eat but a .5 of an activity point though. I hate it when I just end up with a .5 point left, what the heck is a half point that I feel like eating lol. So I had a WW Carrot Cake. Love them! And worth that extra .5 point.

Here's the menu. I was done eating by 9, and I only had 4 points after dinner left, go me!

Morning
2 cup black coffee 0
Subtotal 0
Midday
3 oz cooked egg noodles 2
Stir Fry Leftovers - Quick-added food 2
6 oz carrot(s) 0.5
Subtotal 4.5
Evening
8 3/4 oz cooked cauliflower 0.5
Beef Stew - Quick-added food 4
1/2 cup Original Baked Beans 2
4 1/4 oz cooked white rice 2.5
Subtotal 9
Snacks
4 oz apple(s) 0.5
3/4 cups Kix 1
1/2 cup Crunch Cereal 1
6 oz White Chocolate Raspberry Yogurt 1
Hostess 100 Calorie Pack - Quick-added food 1
2 Tbsp Free Whipped Topping 0
1/4 package Banana Pudding, Prepared with Skim Milk 1
1 1/2 oz pear(s) 0.5
1/2 cup Quick Oats Cereal 2
1 item Carrot Cake 1
Subtotal 9
Food POINTS values total used 22.5
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
55 min walking, leisure 2
Activity POINTS values earned 2

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Great Job on getting out for a walk! Good way to earn some APs!!!
It's so great that the weather is getting nicer so we get our workouts in outdoors!
Keep up the great work!!