Friday, May 4, 2007

Menu 5/4/07

I really thinking posting my menu holds me accountable for what I'm eating, which is good, even if you guys could careless, in my head you do, so, I'm better for it.

Tonight I had my treat which I deduced to be 7 points. I brought home the cup with me, and actually measured how much it held (yes, I am a dork) and it was a cup. So It was a layer of chocolate italian ice, a layer of mint soft serve ice cream, another layer of italian ice, and then a dollop of ice cream. I used Dairy Queen NI for Soft Serve and added a point for flavoring, and found chocolate italian ice to be 60/0/0 for 1/2 cup. So overall I counted 7 points, and I think it was a good estimate. What a yummy treat!

Here's the menu. Weigh In report tomorrow, then I'm off from counting till Monday. See ya'll then.

Morning
2 cup black coffee 0
32 oz water 0
2pc gum (.1pt) 0
Subtotal 0
Midday
Stir Fry - Quick-added food 4
32 oz water 0
2pc Gum (.1) 0
Subtotal 4
Evening
1/2 cup Crunch Cereal 1
6 oz Strawberry Yogurt 1
9 1/4 oz cooked whole-wheat spaghetti 6
spaghetti - Quick-added food 1
Subtotal 9
Snacks
6 oz carrot(s) 0.5
3/4 cups Kix 1
32 oz water 0
4 oz apple(s) 0.5
IceScapes - Quick-added food 7
Subtotal 9
Food POINTS values total used 22
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity

No comments: