Monday, May 21, 2007

The Weekend Wrap Up

First of all, thank you to all of you who left kind words of encouragement after I aired my frustrations last week, and on Saturday due to weigh gain, etc, I really appreciate it, and it helps more than you know. I knew I should expect to gain being it was pre-TOM week, I ALWAYS gain, usually I gain like 1 to 2 pounds during this time, I guess I should have been ecstatic that it was only .6, but after a gain last week also, I got frustrated. But I've been on plan all weekend, and I had alot of physical activity, so I'm praying for an awesome loss this week, I really need it to boost the motivation again!

As far as this weekend, I worked my arse off. Lets start with Friday. I was suppose to go out with Scott, but work had put me in a bad mood, and my allergies we're kicking, so I just called him and told him I wasn't feeling well and would have to cancel, he was fine with it. So, I just kinda puttered around the house the rest of the night. Had English Muffin Pizzas for dinner, and did some running around.

Saturday, I had weigh in, sat around and pouted for awhile about it being bad (hey! at least I'm honest, haha) and then decided to tackle the task of edging my lawn. Like 4 hours later, I was finally done with my lawn, and boy was I bushed. I didn't sit down though, because I knew if I did, I wouldn't get back up, so I did some running around, ran to Walmart, Lowe's and old navy. Then I came home and took a shower, made dinner and headed over to one of my girlfriends houses to watch the movie, "Because I said So". Great movie, I'm sure you would love it! I didn't get home until like 230, and I was bushed at 330p, so needless to say I was out cold the minute I hit the pillow.

Sunday, started off with my mom abruptly waking me, I wasn't happy lol. I honestly don't even know what she wanted now that I think about it, haha. But I ended up heading over to my parents place about 1130, and spent the day there. We went to Outback as a family, and then I worked on my garden a bit. I got my strawberries planted yesterday, and went throught the rest of the garden with a tiller. I have to go back over there tonight and go back through it again. I think I am going to try to get most of my veggies planted this week and coming weekend. It's finally going to be warm, and stay that way from the looks of it.

Other than that, not much to report. I stayed on plan all weekend, and tried to make sure I ate my activity points. I was below 150 for like a week, and it dropped me to 21 points, well when I gained, I never bothered to retake the quiz and go back up to 22 points, so I am making sure I'm eating at least some activity points I have because I don't want my body to go into starvation mode.

Also, I bought several varieties of the Weight Watchers snack cakes, and the chocolate and the new caramel ones are awesome. If you guys like the hostess 100 calorie packs, these are so much better!

Ok, Ok, I've babbled enough, so back to work I go. But have a healthy and happy day!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

wow, seems like you had a busy weekend! that dinner out sounds nice, i love the outback! sorry to hear about your gain, i've had a few of those lately so i know how you feel. they suck!

L said...

You were busy! It's good to vent and let it all out. . .that's what blogs are for right? WW cakes are good, but they seem so TINY to me. . .but then again, so are the rest of the 100 calorie pre packaged stuff.

Debra said...

Hey, you're doing great on your weight loss journey!
Great job!

Carolyn said...

New Caramel WW cakes?!?! Don't tbink I've seen these babies around or I would have eaten the whole box!
Sounds like you had a GREAT weekend! Keep up the great work...I know this week you'll see an awesome loss!!

Ames said...

You can do it!! And these Caramel cakes sound brilliant!!!