Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Im still here...

I just wanted to stop in and say, I haven't fallen off the wagon (or at least totally!), and I'm still alive. Seems as though the antibiotics they are putting me on aren't quite doing their job. As soon as I get off them, bam, the infection is back. So I'm sick again, and I'm down and out. I have a CT scan on my sinuses on Saturday so maybe they can figure out what is going on. But in the meantime I'm here, a little down, and eating a little less than stellar (but tracking it all!).

Hope everyone else is doing great!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

hope you feel better soon and they find out what's causing all of your sinus issues... and good for you for tracking! i know how hard that is while being sick so that's pretty impressive! :)

The Price's Wife said...

It's so tough to care about weight when you're sick! I hope you're cutting yourself lots of slack! Feel better soon!

Andrew is getting fit said...

I hope they figure it out soon.

Get well and don't sweat the weight stuff.

Kathy said...

I'm glad they're going to do some testing! It is time to find out what is causing the recurrent infections so you can feel better! Good Luck.

Fatinah said...

I sure hope you feel better soon!

Rebecca said...

feel better soon!

hopefully you didnt have to brave the streets yesterday..

oh my...

P.O.M. said...

I'm in the same boat. I'm not sick anymore, but still tired and lethargic. I weighed myself and I'm up to 138 (8 lbs). boooooo

Steve Stenzel said...

I hope you're feeling better!!

Erica Young said...

Checking in to see how you were feeling. How did the testing go? feel better :)