Monday, January 19, 2009

"If you doubt you can accomplish something, then you can't accomplish it.
You have to have confidence in your ability,
and then be tough enough to follow through."
-Rosalyn Carter

Well, instead of looking back at last week and point out the things I did wrong, or could have done better, I'm gonna look at 3 things I did right!

1. I had several days that were totally on plan!
2. I started running regularly again, and got 4 runs in outside, even in subzero temperatures!
3. I started the hundred pushups plan, and the two hundred situp plans, and completed three days of each!

So there you have it, I did some good stuff last week.

So my goals this week?

1. Stay On plan with WW's for the week! This includes eating my 20 points a day, plus a few activity points and getting in my 8 GHGs.
2. Run 4 times, and get in my situps and pushups.
3. Make my three healthy, planned meals for the week.
4. NO SCALE!

Alrighty, so there are the goals for the week.

How was the weekend? Not terrible. I ate too much on Friday and Saturday, but I had a great an OP day on Sunday, so Day #1 of being OP! I ran 4.5 miles in the snow, and ate healthy, made good choices, and got in my 8 GHG's!

Day #2 is throttling full steam ahead, and so far I've avoided Cake and Brownies in the lunchroom! I just keep telling myself, if I even have one, it will turn into having way WAY more, so I'm not having any!

Anyways, I hope everyone had great weekends!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

I love that you're focusing on the positives and all that you are doing right!

Awesome job avoiding the brownies and cake. Just one and it's like a snowball effect, you can't stop! I think we've all realized that over the last few weeks!

Fatinah said...

I wish more blogs would focus on the positive things that people have done instead of the negative. We all know how to screw up - we need tips on what to do right!

Great post - and, as always, you're a rock star!