Monday, July 23, 2007

Happy Monday

Well the weekend went very well. I had the house primarily to myself again this weekend (I just love that!). Friday night the roommate and I went to Mongolian BBQ for dinner, and had yummy stir fry. Then came home and just relaxed on the couch.

Saturday morning I got up and a headed out to get some hiking in with the dog. We managed to cover about 6.5 miles in about 1 hour and 50 minutes. It was a good workout, and the weather was great. I think next time I get a chance to go hiking I am going to try to do about 10 miles. When I got home from hiking I dropped the dog off, had some lunch and then headed out to stock up on my fruit for the week. Got home from that and spent the rest of the day baking zucchini bread, the real kinda, and then my "diet" version. The diet version didn't rise quite like the others did, but it still turned out really good, and only 2 points per slice.

Sunday I got up and was pretty much a lazy ass, haha. I finished baking zucchini bread, got laundry done, burned some CD's for one of my brothers, and finally around 5 decided to get out of my PJ's and go Rollerblading, which I did for about 45 minutes. After that made dinner, showered, puttered around some more and went to bed. As I said, a pretty lazy Sunday.

Overall eating wise the weekend went well. Stayed on program, didn't eat any flexies, but did eat some of the activity points. This weekend I'm heading north again, so I'm going to need to plan and pack accordingly.

The scale is heading back down, so that's encouraging.

Other than that, not much new here in Michigan. I hope everyone is having a healthy and happy day!

2 comments:

noelle said...

Glad you had a good weekend! How did the zucchini bread turn out? I love my recipe, too, but it's got 4 points/slice. I'd love a lower point one with all the zucchini I have around lately! LOL

Unknown said...

I haven't had zucchini bread in forever! Do you mind sharing the recipe!? I was a bum today...the Harry Potter book sucked me in. So no workout today. Blue is a year and a half. He is constantly on the go. I was impressed that he did so well when I took him to the park for CP25K!