Monday, July 2, 2007

A Successful Weekend

Well good news! My weekend went exactly as planned and I stayed on plan! I ate what I brought up with me, and I ate a reasonable dinner out with the family on Saturday night. There is a local Italian Joint up there that has awesome food, and the family always goes there to eat. So when we got there I opted for the 5 oz baked whitefish, with a side of corn and spaghetti, and a garden salad with vinegarette dressing. I counted everything, and while I did go over a few points from my daily allowance, I think the walking, and climbing in and out of the jeep all day Saturday compensated for that.

I figure I did alright, since when I stepped on the scale this morning, I'm show I'm down .6 from Friday, yay!

I was really worried about being away from home, and trying to stay on program, but I succeeded..Major NSV.

Other than that had a great weekend, I got a few pictures, and I'm planning to head up again this weekend to get some hiking and boating in, so that should be fun.

Crazy busy at work today, so a short post, I'll update more tomorrow, maybe with some July goals, Hope everyone had a great weekend!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

You must feel so proud to have created that plan and then carried it through...congratulations.

WeightBGone said...

Great job staying on plan. You should be very proud of yourself and congrats on the weight loss. :)

Colette said...

Excellent Job!! Its a wonderful feeling to see the results of all your hard work paying off.

Fatinah said...

wow - what a great job! so impressive!