Friday, July 6, 2007

Weigh In 7/6/07

Well I did it, I broke into the 140's on the scale...just barely, but I'm there! I weighed in this morning at 149.6 with a loss of 1 pound, yay!

I just noticed the width of my blog cut off alot of the pictures, sorry about that. I have to figure out how to fix that.

I've been off work since Wednesday (and enjoying it!), and yesterday I got all my landscaping done in the front of my house, it looks great! And I'm sore from all the up and down, so I suppose that is good too.

Well I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend, I'm heading up north again (all my pre-portioned food in hand!). Promise I will catch up on everyone's blog on Monday!

7 comments:

WeightBGone said...

Yea!!!! Good for you on the weight loss and reaching the 140's you have a lot to be proud of. Have lots of fun at up north!

Fatinah said...

that is so, so great! Wooohooo!!!

Kim said...

CONGRATS ON THE 140'S!!!! Good for you Kate! :)

Unknown said...

Congrats!!! Way to go!! Keep it up!

noelle said...

GOOD FOR YOU!!!

That is so great. I know you have been working toward this for a long time. Glad you got there.

Superjayman's Battle of the Bulge said...

Awesome job on the loss....I'm trying to break into the 160's--You getting into the 140's must feel great!!!

L said...

WOW!! 140's! Congrats on sticking with it and doing so well. :)