Friday, July 13, 2007

Weigh In Report

Well official weigh in this morning showed a loss of .4lbs. Not the biggest loss I've ever seen, but it makes three weeks in a row I've lost, and I haven't had that in a couple months now, so I am totally happy. Next week will be my TOM gain, but at least I know that :)

On a sad note, I feel like I should hold a funeral for the point they finally took away from my daily target. I was really attached to that 22nd point ;). Now on 21 points a day, so I will have to decide where I am going to squeeze that point out of the mix.

Anyways, have a great weekend bloggers, I hope everyone stays healthy and happy!

8 comments:

WeightBGone said...

My condolences on the point you lost what a sad, sad day. But, on a more positive note that also means you lost weight to get there so thats a huge cause for celebration. Way to go I am very proud of you!! Congrats!

Kathy said...

Oh,Point 22...lost to me forever. You were the second slice of bread on my sandwich, the grated cheese on my whole wheat pasta, the apple of my eye. I will miss you and wish you well while wearing my size 8's!

Fatinah said...

my deepest sympathies over the loss of your point. it is a sad, sad day.....

great loss though....

Amanda said...

congrats on your wi!!!

i know exactly how you feel, when i had to go down to 21 points, it was hard! but you will manage and do a great job at it!!!!

Unknown said...

What a sad day. Please know that my deepest sympathies are with you today...but also now that I am JUMPING UP AND DOWN for you!!! Congrats on making the loosing points milestone. It is a bit of a adjustment though!! Good luck!

noelle said...

I'm right there with ya, sortof! I went from 24 to 23 and I don't know how I'll do that. I already WAY more than 24/day. Guess I'll figure something out!

And congrats on 3 weeks of losses! That's so great!

Lyn said...

its a bugger when they take those points away from us huh? We just get used to it all and they change it on us! heheh

Congrats on another loss!!

Cory said...

Congrats on the loss! That's awesome!

On a maybe lighter note, at least it's only a point. It used to REALLY suck when it was a 2 point drop!