Friday, July 27, 2007

Weigh In

Thought you were getting rid of me eh? Nah! Weighed in this morning, and I was down .6lbs. I'm happy with that!

I don't know if anyone else recieved the storms that we did last night, but wow! I seriously thought we were having tornados from about 10p to 5 or 6 this morning. Our power went out about 11, and came back on about 430 this morning. The sky appears to be clearing up right now, but I heard more rain for today.....and god knows we need it.

But I have today off, and the dog and I are heading North! So everyone have a splendid, healthy and happy weekend!

6 comments:

Fatinah said...

way to go with your loss!

Amanda said...

lol, good job on the loss!!!! we did receive some storms but i was sleeping when they hit, the only way i knew was cause the ground was soaked!! lol!!! have a fun weekend!

BB said...

Great job! Happy for you :O

noelle said...

we had a huge storm last night! loved it.

great job on having another loss, dear!

Lyn said...

congrats on the loss!!

Carolyn said...

Congrats on the loss. I think you are making the right decision by going to maintenance mode. Sometimes your body just needs a break. I have basically been on maintenance since June and I think I'll stay here until the summer is over. The summer is too hard...with all the BBQs, weddings, showers, etc. Once the fall hits, I'll get back into loss mode but now I am just trying to stay around 150-155. :)