Thursday, May 22, 2008

"There are two ways of exerting one's strength,
one is pushing down, the other is pulling up"
~Booker T. Washington

Real quick post today, because I'm super busy at work!

It's been a great week, and I've stayed OP all week, I don't forsee that changing.

I feel as though I've lost weight, but we will see what the scale says when him and I rendezvous on Sunday. I would really like to lose the 1.6lbs and get to my next goal, but we will see.

Activity has been good. Monday, long walk with the dog. Tuesday 30 minute bike ride, Wednesday 32 minutes on the treadmill and tonight I'm planning a bike ride after work (about 8.5 miles, 45 minutes).

No real plans for the long weekend, but I am going to a Tigers game on Sunday and I am very excited about that! What about you guys any real plans?

Anyways, hopefully a longer post tomorrow, keep up the good work everyone!

6 comments:

Kathy said...

Back at ya!

Christina said...

I am routing for a loss......1.6lbs is so possible. Let us know what the outcome is :)

Carolyn said...

You'll see a loss fo rsure! You are rocking it!

Have a great weekend!

Tobes said...

Nice job with all of the activity! I'm a firm believe that we know our bodies pretty well; if you think you feel lighter, I believe you are! I think you'll put up the numbers you want to see on Sunday.

Enjoy the long weekend and have fun at the game!

Erica Young said...

I'm going to the Tiger's game tonight, I can't wait. Have fun at the game on Sunday and congrats on staying OP and getting your activity in.

Have a great weekend!

Swizzlepop said...

Good luck on your WI. SOunds liike you are doing great exercise wise :)