Sunday, February 24, 2008

Pictures!


I just had to post this picture of Duke. It was when he came home from the vet on Monday evening, they had his whole head and the ear that he had the procedure done on wrapped in an ace bandage, and the other ear hanging out, he looks so funny, but I felt so bad for him!



And here he is today, enjoying the sunshine which we don't see much of this time of year! He's feeling much better.



And then there is the Chase. He's really only cute when he's sleeping (just kidding). As you can see. He's not spoiled at all.



These are the pictures I've been promising of the dog bone sugar cookies I made for Duke's Birthday! Only my second attempt at decorated sugar cookies.



And then these are the cookies that I made for my brother's fiance's wedding shower a couple of weeks ago. They turned out pretty cute, and they were my first attempt at decorated sugar cookies!

Alright, hopefully I didn't bore you guys with pictures :)

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

poor duke but at least he's home, right? :o)

p.s. i'm only seeing the first picture, could be my browser?

Fatinah said...

poor puppy!!

The Price's Wife said...

MMMMM even the dog bone cookies look delicious!!!

Tina said...

For some reason, I too am seeing only the first picture. There, there Duke.