Friday, February 15, 2008

The Future

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
Eleanor Roosevelt

Short post today....because I feel like big ol' crapola. All these sick people at work kept coughing around me, and I think it finally caught up with me, ah crap.

Yesterday night I made it to the gym, so I got three times in this week. I think I'm over half done with my gym time for the month, which is good.

It was a good and OP day yesterday, and today has been good too.

No real exciting plans for the weekend, I'm now thinking that the couch and I will have some catch up time. Weigh In will be Sunday, even though I will see a TOM gain. Oh Well.

Hope you all have great weekends, stay healthy and OP!

5 comments:

noelle said...

rest up and feel better!

Fatinah said...

feel better soon!

Awesome work at the gym!!

Lyn said...

I really miss not having a gym close (nearest is around 45mins drive away)

Hope you feel better real soon, being sick sucks!!

Kathy said...

I think sometimes our bodies force rest on us by making us ill. Just cover up and have something hot to drink and relax!

Tina said...

Hope you feel better soon!