Saturday, January 26, 2008

What today was not...

It was not a good day eating wise. I haven't had a day where I was off my game in awhile. For some reason, I just was. Not expecting weigh in to be good. Not that I went over my flexies or anything, just ate alot. I made my first attempt at making homemade granola bars today, and while they didn't stick together, they were sinfully good. And as I started picking, and picking, and picking at them, I realized I better feed them to the garbage disposal, or else I was gonna eat the whole tray. That would not be good. So I fed them to the garbage disposal, what a shame.

Anyways, that was my day...Not good. Glad tomorrow is the beginning of a new week.

2 comments:

Greg C said...

I had a bad yesterday as well. And I was doing to good. I am going to up my exercising today though in hopes of droping what I gained yesterday. Good luck.

Kathy said...

It can be hard to ignore all those cues that homebaking sends out...the great smells coming from the oven always draw me in!