Well today I am home sick, so I am finally going to post some of those recipes that I've been promising. Check back for those today.
A couple days ago I was tagged by superjay to play a blog game, and now that I am home sick for the day, I finally get a chance to play!
So here's the game:
1-Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog
2-Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird
3-Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs
4- Let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog
So here we go (lets see if I can come up with 7!).
1. I am completely an organization freak, probably bordering on OCD with some things. I plan my meals 6 weeks in advance and do one shopping trip. I then gather all the recipes and put them together by week, and make "fresh food lists" we need for each week. Everything of course is word processed. Organization extends to my routine, I'm also crazy about keeping my routine, makes me anxious when I can't.
2. I love my dog more than most people. I am not that much of a social person, I enjoy alot of quiet time, but my dog, he is the best. I'm so lonely when I am in the house and he's not around.
3. I have the best parents in the world. Most people have parents who won't help them, or don't talk to them, or a wide variety of other things. I work with my parents everyday, they are always buying me something or helping me out in someway, I don't know what I would do without them. Same with my brothers. Although my mom does call every night to make sure I am home for the night, and this drives me nuts. But when she forgets, I think something is wrong with her!
4. I like school. I know, I know. But I do. I finished up my bachelors degree when I was 20, and my masters when I was 24. And I would really love to go back and get my PhD, but don't think it's a viable option. I could go to school my whole life, and probably be happy.
5. My middle toe is longer than all my other toes. I always thought this was such an oddity, and I'd never seen someone else with it. Until my grandpa noticed it one day, and showed me his was the same way.
6. I work in phone sales during the day, selling auto parts to local body shops and repair facilities. I am on the phone most of the day....but I hate phones. I absolutely despise talking on the phone, and if there was one thing I wish I could get rid of, it would be that.
7. I love to cook and bake. Although I've never had anyone to teach me. Pretty much everything I've learned as been self taught, and I really wish I still had my mom's mom around to teach me, she was an awesome cook, and died long before I was interested in it (when I was 17). I love trying new things, especially now that I always try to make them healthy...it's a challenge. I would love to have my own cooking book/cooking show, I would be in heaven.
Alright, so who am I tagging: