Wednesday, October 3, 2007

An Update

Well this will probably be a pretty quick update, as I seem to actually be busy, what a novel idea!

Date #2 did not go as well as date number 1 for a variety of reasons. But the first and foremost being I seem to be the one doing all the talking (and really, I'm anti-social, so this poses a problem), then he doesn't seem to ask many questions about me, which gets kinda boring trying to come up with stuff to ask him. Also, he seems to be telling me the same things over and over again, so it makes me wonder if he can't remember what girl he told them to, and which one he didn't. So it leaves me at whether or not to go out with him again, which I'm leaning towards no, but I haven't decided yet.

As far as Weight Watchers is going, I'm doing well. I haven't been feeling up to par, but I've still been eating my points. I'm excited to weigh in on Monday and possibly see a loss (although TOM will be making his appearance, and we know how well that goes over!).

I had Pan Fried Fish Last night for dinner, and it was ok, but nothing spectacular. Tonight I am having pasta filled (stuffed) peppers. It's a new recipe, and if it goes well, I'll post it.

Other than that, nothing to new and exciting, just waiting for fall to actually arrive around here, it's been so mild for october!

Anyways, hope you all are having a healthy and happy day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally know what you mean by the stupid boys telling you the same things over and over. *sigh* It's even worse when they tell you a slightly different version of the story they told you the first time. Then not only are you annoyed that they are telling you the same story but you are annoyed that the story isn't true anyway!

Dating is all worth it eventually. (right?) :) Hang in there.

noelle said...

sorry the boy thing isn't working out!

but glad you are staying OP and moving on down the scale! still love your "pumpkin" blog!

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear the second date was a dud. Remember you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince. Have fun looking!! :)