Saturday, October 27, 2007

A sleeping friend means...

I can update! ha ha. I think she's had too many nights without a ton of sleep, so she is snoring on the couch right now (and the dog is too, and he hasn't do anything!), so I have a few minutes to get an update in.

I'm a pleased to say I stayed completely on plan at the wedding last night. Very hard to do when there is an open bar and a ton of yummy food and wedding cake. BUT! I avoided it. For dinner I had some salad with a little dressing, one red potato that was baked, some green beans mixed with almonds (although I picked the almonds out, those high point little devils!), and then I had a chicken leg and thigh that was baked, and peeled the skin off. I didn't touch the open bar, nor the cake, go me.

Although the scale has remained rather pissed at me the last couple days, and I don't know why. I know I ate alot on Friday night, but I counted it the best I could, and still have flex left, which I haven't touched, and yesterday was on program.

If I see a gain this week, not the end of the world, but still,I would be a little perplexed. I will have gain next week from TOM.

So my goals for this coming week:

Don't touch my Flex. Period.
Get to the gym 3 times for a Interval Training Workout.
Eat more Fruits and Vegetables (I already eat 3-4 servings, but try for more).
Be accountable, you guys will see menus every night.
Be conscious of my nibbles and licks....they add up!

Alright that's it for now, but everyone have a healthy happy day!

4 comments:

Lyn said...

wow that takes commitment to resist all that wedding food, cake and alcohol!! Go you!!!

Law student said...

WTG on staying on plan during the wedding! I'm not sure I could have done with you did. Good luck with your goal for the week and have a nice weekend! :)

jodi said...

amazing job at the wedding - avoiding the open bar AND cake is very impressive... i think the scale will surprise you this week so don't worry about it... :o)

WeightBGone said...

Great job on staying OP at the wedding. Not an easy thing to do thats for sure but you prevailed so go you!!