Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Stepping out of the norm

When you take a risk and step out of the norm, you run the risk and
sometimes you fail. But you only fail if you give up.

-- J Peterman

Good Morning/ Afternoon everyone. I'm posting a tad earlier than normal today..look at me being productive (or not productive in regards to work?)

I've had a good couple days on the WW front. I've been sticking to only my daily points, and getting in my 8 GHG's, so that's great. Plus I hit the gym on Sunday and I got some gym time in yesterday too. For some reason yesterday the gym really, really kicked my ass, I have no idea why! Sunday was a breeze, I felt great, like I could go longer, but yesterday, so not the case! Does anyone else experience this?

BL last night did anyone watch? What did you think? I was a VERY happy person. I'm not going to put details, in case there is someone who taped it and hasn't watched.

I'm really enjoying the house being empty (well besides me and the animals). I had the carpeting cleaned today, and plan to touch up the paint on the walls in her old room this weekend, and hopefully having it recarpeted within the next week or so. So that will be nice, they I can set it up as a guest bedroom, as my other spare bedroom is my office.

The scale, well he actually seems to be behaving himself, which is surprising since Easter was Sunday. I do expect a maintain or small gain, but as off now, it looks like it will be minimal, which would make me a very happy camper.

Other than that, nothing too exciting on the homefront. I hope everyone is having healthy days!

6 comments:

Kathy said...

Your scale is "male"...interesting! Mine is German and speaks with a rather stern female voice!

HappyBlogChick said...

It is strange how the workout experience varies from day to day. I figure there must be a million things at play ... hydration, sleep, other recent exercise, motivation, and who knows what-all else. I sure can't pin it down!

I'm glad the scale is behaving himself.

Oh, and I enjoyed BL, too. Although I would have been happier if it had been the OTHER "under the line" person. But hey, either way worked.

Tina said...

Always positive Kate. Love ya girl!

I don't watch BL but I almost always get sucked in during the previews for the show... They are lookin' good huh!

Hey, I tagged you on a meme I created. Maybe you'll play??

Christina said...

I love that your scale is a personality. If mine was a person it would be a woman because she is usually quite mean and bitchy ;)
You sticking to your daily points is normally how I try to use WW. If I use too many flex I gain. I still haven't watched BL, we'll discuss when I do!

anna said...

good for you little WW girl!! oh, and i watched BL too...and i have to say, it was time for that person to go...too much ego for me. although a nice person, i'm sure.

Unknown said...

i'm a bit behind so congrats on your loss this week! :o)

re: gym workouts - some days i feel really good and can go forever, but other days it's really hard... all depends on how i'm feeling, how much sleep i got, and if i'm sore from doing weights (like i am now)... i've learned to not force anything so i may take a day-off...

have a nice weekend! :o)