Sunday, June 29, 2008

" Man is so made that whenever anything fires his soul,
impossibilities vanish."
- Jean de la Fontaine

Happy Sunday everyone. For once, I don't have a weigh in post on Sunday! It seemed kinda odd to get up and not weigh in this morning, but I will get used to it, and I will be back to Sundays come fall.

Thursday didn't require a weigh in, since I already weighed in for the week, so I didn't weigh in. I will be looking forward to getting on the scale thursday. Although I'm pretty darn sure I will see a TOM gain, but that's ok.

I've been doing well on the eating front, haven't had any bad days, and I've been getting all my requirements in. I've still been trying to eat my activity points (or a portion of them) and that is going well.

So being tomorrow is the end of the month, it's time to look at the goals I made for June, and set some for July.

1. Activity Goals: 25 Activity Points per week. I think I did well with this goal, 4 weeks this month, and I got 25 activity points for each of those 4 weeks. Bingo!

2. Aim for no bad days this month.

Well there is one day left this month, but I think I'll succeed at this, this is my best accomplishment this month, because as I said, looking back, it was happening about once a month, where I had a bad day, so it was good to have a complete "good month".

3. Weight loss goals: Be under 145.

I succeeded at this goal, I wasn't sure what to put at the beginning to the month, because I knew the first weigh in would be a gain. So it was vague, but I did it. Last weigh in was under 145.

And onto July Goals!

1. Activity Goals: I'm not setting a set number of times I am going to go to the gym this month. It's summer, and the last place I want to be in inside, so rather, I am going to say that I would like to get two long bike rides in a week (over an hour). Also, just stay active, try to get some sort of activity in 5 of 7 days. Plus, do crunches twice a week, and start the 100 push up challenge.

2. Weight Goals: Reach 142 and start maintenance. Should be no problem, I'm close, so hopefully I can keep it together.

3. Enjoy my trips up north. This time of year, I start going up north alot, and last year, while I enjoyed going north, I think I worried so much about micro managing what I was eating, and how many points it was, I didn't enjoy myself as much as possible. So my goal is to go north and not fret so much over how many points. Up there I'm active, very active, plus I know what I should be eating, so just focus on eating the good stuff, and staying active, and enjoy!

Alright there's the goals for the month! I won't be around tomorrow as I have Jury Duty....yuck!

Hope everyone has great ends to their weekends, and a great holiday week!


4 comments:

Fatinah said...

looks like you had a good month! have fun at Jury Duty - hahaha

WWSuzi said...

Nice do-able plans ;)Good luck on the jury duty!!

Andrew is getting fit said...

Great effort for June. I hope July goes as well.

I love that quote!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on doing so well with your goals this month. Very inspirational!