Sunday, June 22, 2008

Weigh In

Well, it was a good weigh.... I lost 2 pounds this week. I was very happy with that. But also a little bummed, because it means that I only missed being at my personal goal by .8lbs! .8lbs! Grrrr! Next week should be a TOM gain, but perhaps I will see it the following week? But that ever elusive 142...I got to see it this morning. VERY HAPPY!

Anyways, I gotta ton to do today, but wanted to update with Weigh In. Plus reached a new milestone in my gym workouts, I burned over 400 calories today, that's a first. I can remember when I first started going to the gym, I could barely run for 20 minutes on the dreadmill, and I was burning only between 150 and 170 calories...amazing how far I've come.

Anyways, happy sunday! Hope everyone is doing fan-tabulous!

7 comments:

WWSuzi said...

Soooo close ;) Never mind you know you'll get there any day!! Congrats on another good week.

TB--Milwaukee said...

Nice loss!

Take One Stripper Pole said...

I bet you wake up tomorrow and it is gone! Way to go lady ... it has got to feel awesome to have the end so close and to know how far you have come!

Kathy said...

2 pounds this close to your goal weight??? That's fabulous. That last .8 will come off soon. Just how fabulous are you???

Erica Young said...

Great job on losing the 2 lbs. Just keep yourself in check for next week and you should lose that .8. I know how frustrating it can be. But you're doing great, keep up the good work!

Fatinah said...

such a great loss! That .8 will be gone in no time!!!!!

Amanda said...

way to go on your wi! and also on the calories!!!!