Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Perfect Day Wrap up

Well my perfect Day went off well!

I had 4 half servings of dairy
I had 1 serving of protein
I had 2 teaspoons of healthy oil
I had well over 5 servings of fruit and veggies
I had 112 ounces of water
I walked the dog for 20 minutes
And I tracked everything!

The nibbles and licks have been my downfall as of lately, and I'll admit, it wasn't a perfect day, but it was near perfect on that aspect. I did snag a few extra noodles/veggies from dinner while putting it away, and maybe a few extra carrots, but other than that I didn't nibble anything, and that's awesome!

So here is to another perfect day!

I'll make a real update later ;)

4 comments:

Kathy said...

It was a great day and I'm shooting for a second one today! I'm having a poached egg with a Lite English muffin for breakfast. btw...I noticed all your blogs. You're catching up with me! lol!

Christina said...

glad that it all went amazing yesterday, nice new blog look :)

Fatinah said...

the perfect day was a good idea - it really helped me to reacquaint myself with the finer points of the WW flex plan. I can't remember the last time I spent that many points on milk....and of course, to fill in the missing points I used my veggies!!

HappyBlogChick said...

Good job on the near-perfect day! That's all we can truly ask for. Mine went well too (although I forgot to take my multivitamin last night - d'oh!).