Well, I told everyone yesterday that I would be participating in the One Perfect Day Challenge that Ms. Kathy is hosting. So here are the guidelines I will be adhearing to:
My Plan will be WW Flex Plan (same as always!)
1. Stay at my 22 points for the day
2. Track, Track, Track- no bites and nibbles (that's been my downfall lately!)
3. Follow the 8 GHG's
- 5 servings of fruits/vegetables
- 2 servings of dairy (or 4 half servings) - 2- 1/2 servings so far
- 2 teaspoons healthy oil - 2 servings done!
- 1 serving of protein
- at least 8 glasses of water - 96 ounces consumed-Done!
- Whole grains when possible.
- low level activity for at least 20 minutes.
Alright, so there is the guidelines, I will update a couple times during the day to "check in".
As of now, 10:00 a:
I have had one teaspoon of canola oil in my oatmeal this morning, and a 4 oz (half serving) cottage cheese.
I've also had 32 ounces of water, and I'm starting on my second 32 ounce bottle.
Plus, I made cookies yesterday, and they are laying on the lunchroom table, and normally I would have nibbled a few times, but I haven't today! Yay!
As of 12:45p:
For lunch I had a Quiche Wrap (1 point of Quiche, 0 point Latortilla factory wrap, 1 point for 1 teaspoon of canola oil) and a Sargento Light String Cheese (1 point- half dairy serving).
Starting my next 32 ounce bottle of water.
Alright that's it for now, update again soon!