Wednesday, February 18, 2009

"Determination gives you the resolve to keep going
in spite of the roadblocks that lay before you."
-Denis Waitley


Well Happy Hump Day Everyone!

Sorry, I didn't get a chance to post yesterday, let me explain a bit of what I've been dealing with the last couple days.

I told everyone I was getting a job change here soon. I've wanted out the department I am in for quite sometime, since it' a very high stress job with alot of pressure, and quite frankly, I'm sick of it. Well they hired a guy to replace me a couple weeks ago, and he started on Monday, and I've been training him. Well needless to say, he's not the fastest learner....and I'm not a patient person, so this is testing me, but I'm making it happen. Lots of stress.

The high point is that despite the stress, I haven't turned to food, and I've been OP since last Friday morning! I've been doing well, getting in my 8 GHG's, and I've been getting in all my scheduled runs and pushups and crunches, so I'm feeling rather confident!

Also, I peaked at the scale yesterday, and even in the evening (in which I'm typically up a couple pounds), I was showing down a little, so I'm hoping to see a good loss on Friday morning for an official weigh in. It would be nice to see.

I did get in a run on Monday Night, and Tuesday Night, tonight is a rest night for me, which will be nice, since it's doing that cold raining thing outside (at least it's not snow!). Also did my crunches and pushups on Monday night, and will do them again tonight.

I've tried to stick to the not eating after 8, and it's getting better, last night I think I was done with my points for the day by 830, but I did eat a few extras, and that was done by 9 I think. It will take a week or so to get into that habit I'm sure, but it's working.

Anyways, tonight I will be heading out to the boyfriends to hang out, and tomorrow night I will be getting in a short run and some grocery shopping, and friday is my weigh in, which I can't wait for!

I hope everyone is having healthy, happy and OP days!


3 comments:

Kathy said...

I'll cross my fingers for you for the Friday weighin! Look at you, all OP!!!

P.O.M. said...

Good luck with the work drama. Not fun.

Friday will be a success~ stick with it.

Anonymous said...

Great job staying OP and remaining confident with the the stress. Can't wait to hear your results on Friday!