Well I weighed in this morning, one month on maintenance, at 142.0 lbs. Which means, my first month was totally a success, and I'm happy about that!
Just a quick bullet point update:
- Date with Tech last night went really well....I like this one.
- Ran 4.5 miles this morning, went well!
- NSV's this weekend, I've been dealing with some pretty emotional family issues, and I've managed to not find comfort in food, which is a pretty big deal for me. Did I eat a little more than normal? Yes, but it was good stuff, and it involved no binges. Go Me. Hopefully I can tell you guys about this situation a little further into the week (involves older brother and new wife).
- Ate out twice this weekend (which is ALOT for me), and made great choices both times.
- Today I'm making Brownies and Blondies for work in the morning. Yum! I will stay out of the batter, I promise.
- Michael Phelps, 8 gold medals, remarkable.
- More detailed update tomorrow.
Happy Sunday everyone!