Thursday, September 6, 2007

It's been awhile.

Sorry it's been so long since an update, We are short-handed at work this weekend, and up til today it has been NUTS!

My weekend went well. My roommate was out of town Thursday night thru Tuesday morning, and I decided it would be a good time to get her room sanded, primed and painted like I've been wanting to do. So all weekend I spent doing that. I even hung my first ceiling fan! And it hasn't fallen off the ceiling yet! But needless to say, I finally got her room back together about 8p on Monday night, and it looks great, but as a result of overworking this weekend, I started coming down with a cold on Tuesday, and then I've been exceptionally busy here at work, so I am really looking forward to a quiet weekend of relaxing, it's much needed.

The ABS Diet Principles are working well for me. I'm eating 6 meals a day, and I don't feel hungry very often. I'm using spark people to track the calories, and I'm doing well. I'm still hovering in my lower maintenance range even with TOM on his way, so i'm expecting to possibly be under 150 again once he packs his bags and leaves.

I'm starting interval training and some total body and abs conditioning involved with the Abs Diet next week, I was planning to start this week, but this pesky cold had me not feeling like much.

I'm so sorry for the lack of comments on blogs, I'm trying to catch up!

I hope everyone is having a great, healthy and happy day!

Weigh in tomorrow!

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Look at you go! You're a regular Martha, gardening. Paiting, hanging ceiling fans! Go you!
Have a great weekend and enjoy the relaxation!!

WeightBGone said...

Wow, you have been busy havent you. I think all that hard work should be worth something. Have yourself a great weekend. :)

Kathy said...

I used to love painting and wallpapering and basically redoing every room in the house from a ladder but age kicked me in the behind and I have to hire that stuff done now...It makes me mad every time I have to do it. Hope you're doing well...miss your posts but I know you're busy!