Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A New Look

Well I decided to go with a new look for the blog..plus I think it kinda looks fall like, and I love fall! So, here's the new look. Plus I put a shiny new ticker up top for my goal right now. 8 pounds in 9 weeks. I think I can do it.

So far the first couple days back on plan have went off without a hitch. Used a flex point last night, but I wasn't upset about it, I was hungry, and that's what they are there for.

Today is rather gloomy up here, but we are finally getting relief from the summer like weather in September (about time!). Its only 64 right now, and I think it's suppose to be about that the rest of the day, with rain. I like the rain, I just wish I would happen on days where I could spend them curled up on the couch, because truly that's what I want to do right now!

I had Dijon Crusted Fish last night for dinner, and that was totally good (I had it before), and tonight I have a meal in the crockpot, which is sweet and sour curry chicken stew. It smelled really good, and if it is, I will definitely post the recipe for you guys to try.

Other than that, not much new, same old stuff. Back to work I go. Hope you all are having a great day!

8 comments:

Amanda said...

i like the new look!!!

Cory said...

The look it really nice.

~Laura said...

64 degrees -I am jealous. Here is East Texas today it was finally down to 89 degrees and I was excited about that!

Superjayman's Battle of the Bulge said...

Love the "fall" look to your blog....and welcome back. I am also doing the 8 pounds before x-mas vacay....80 days!

Kim said...

COOL!! Love the new look, and I'm excited about you getting those last few pounds off. :)

BB said...

I love the Fall look of your blog! Sounds like you're doing great. I'm looking forward to the fish recipe as well.

Unknown said...

yea, love the new look! i need to update mine too, might work on that later... that fish sounds awesome - can you post the recipe or provide a link online? thanks! :o)

noelle said...

hey...you're a copycat!!!

blogger gives us sooo many choices, huh?! I love the pumpkin-y look too. Makes me a little hungry though.

And I have a snail in my ticker, not a turtle!

Glad you are back at it girl. You need to get these last few off and be done! GO GO GO