Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Day #5

Today has been a success!

I've learned, it seems for some reason when I eat more carbs in the morning, I seem to have more hunger and cravings, if I mainly have protein in the morning, until lunch, I seem to do better. Whether or not this is just a mental thing, or actually something that helps, I don't know, but I'll go with it for now.

Today I've stayed OP and within my points so far, and I haven't let the candy bowl here at work call to me, which is GREAT! we'll see how the rest of the day goes, but it's looking to me like Day 5 will be great.

We had pre-martial stuff last night, and that went well. We had to take some test, which apparently helps identify areas where we disagree so that we have to talk about them with a therapist and work them out. I'm really impartial, but if they think it will help us , I say go for it.

I didn't run last night, but I plan to tonight, plan to run 4 miles I think. It's gorgeous here today, It is like 55 and sunny with hardly any wind, so I'm going to take advantage of it, and get outside for my second longest run this week.

This weekend is suppose be in the 70s, in Michigan nonetheless! I don't know why mother nature is playing tricks on us, but I'll take what I can get!

Other exciting new, I put a deposit on my wedding dress today! Woo Hoo! They had one I tried on that actually fit, so I went ahead and bought it off the rack, I got $100 off for doing so. So now I just have to lose a few of these pounds so I look even better in it :)

Anyways, that's it for today, I hope everyone is having a healthy, Happy and OP day!

No comments: