Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Starting Over- Day #2

Well, Day #1 went not as well as planned, but it could have been a whole lot worse. But you know what, I have tickets like that, maybe never again in my life, so it was a once in a lifetime thing, so I enjoyed it, it's done, it's over.

Day #2 started out with great intentions, it didn't end the way I had hoped though. I started off the morning with a good breakfast, and had a snack and lunch and did good. I had a couple small boxes of nerds and one small piece of laffy taffy, it had hit my points kinda hard, but I counted it and moved on.

The high point of today, I didn't feel like running at all, and I knew that I would be heavy and slow on a run since I ate crap food last night, but regardless, I went out running. Didn't run long, but I got out, and that was a good thing.

When I got home, I had an "attack", I've had these before, and honestly, nothing makes me feel better except to eat. When I have these I all of a sudden feel week, clamy, cold and hot, light headed and just generally feel bad. Well needless to say I had one of these, and I had some stuff to eat, which put me over my points for the day.

So Day#3 is going to be my stellar awesome day I've decided. I have my lunch packed, my dinner planned, and I'm also going to run when I get home!

Until tomorrow, when I will post my menu, stay healthy and happy bloggers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes days don't go as planned. But can't wait to hear about your stellar day 3!

Fatinah said...

don't forget about your flex points and activity points - they are there for us to use so that we don't feel off plan!

good job going out for the run! very impressive indeed!

Tami said...

Have you ever been tested for diabetes? You described the exact signs: weak, clamy, cold and hot, light headed and just generally feel bad.