Thursday, December 18, 2008

"The world of achievement has always belonged to the optimist."
-- J. Harold Wilkins

Hey everyone! I hope the holidays are being good to everyone so far! As I said in my post last week, I'm totally ready for it to be over! Although I did finally get my tree up on Monday night, so I'm feeling a bit more festive!

So I've decided I am going to go back to posting my menu's for you all to look at! I know, I know, your on the edge of your seat, and you absolutely cannot wait!

I've just felt like I've been totally off track lately, luckily the scale isn't showing much of a gain right now (and it is the holidays), but I don't know how long I'm gonna get away with it without a huge gain, so time to get back on track, start posting what I'm eating at least until I feel I've gotten control back, and hopefully have gotten through the holidays. But for me Christmas and Christmas Eve and New Years and New Years Eve are off limits for tracking lol!

I'm finally getting to feeling better, but I still haven't been able to run, but I'm not pushing it, because I know that I will get even sicker, and that's not a good thing!

Anyways, I will update with a menu post later, wish me luck with my first tracking day!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

You're crazy!! I can't believe you want Christmas to be over already!!!!